Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : syub Aug 22, 2012


 
Hey there!
It's me ;) Haru :)

Today,Pico released a new park named
Lolita Boutique!
Hmmm.
It was a cool name ;D

By the way!
You need AG to spin the gacha.
Awee :(
I felt sorry for the non-ag user.

If you spin the gacha,you may get those items ;


Cool,isn't ? :D

I wish I can spin the gacha but I'm busy with my Band.
Decoring the Band Room x)

Wait until this 16 September.
We will rock pico world again!

Okay..Back to the topick ;D

Pico also give you an example when you are wearing the clothes.
Here :)

Boys

 

Girls

 
Soooo cool x)
Nice design :O

And,you also can decor your room same such as the park -.-

Find the Floor & etc at Vivienne's Shop :)
 

DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO GET UNIQUE ITEMS!
Gacha will be out until October 1.

And,here's the clue ;)

 
 Goodluck :) 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Vermillion Eyes Clan - Powered by Blogger - Distributed By Blogger Themes - Designed by Johanes Djogan