Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Ako si Dm Apr 1, 2012

And now!

For the most awaited event of Vermillion Eyes..
VE Opening!

This coming April 2012, we will give those pico players who wants to be one of the Vermillions in a way of a simple event, a CHANCE to be! [VE]!

Instructions of joining the event:

Make an essay with the topic of

"What do you think about VE?
VE is---"

An Example of Essay:

Being Part of VE
By Xylee Pearl Seprado Bagsican in ♕ Vℯrmilliℴn ℰyes ❦ ·
For how many months ive waited, to join in this clan, and finally im in! Well I really want to join into this clan for a long time but they keep ignoring me cause theyre not accepting any members at all and then the right time came that VE would be accepting new members and im in thank GOD and that is the happiest day in my pico life! 
While im on this clan I cant believe it when its still 2 days ago or 1 that when I got online I would see the group VE and can chat with them, well I have much confidence when im added in this group because I know that my pico family is here specially Cait,Rica and Alex, im happy too because Chezka and Jirah are both in like me.. 
For the following days I found out that its really fun being part of this clan even though the meaning of it is all about rude things well im kinda not surprised because Cait is the same and its not new to me and im not the amazed or surprised of what the members are saying.. 
I experienced what a freedom is in this clan because you can say bad things, u can do what ever you want and they are not forcing you to change the thing that you dont want to change...
When VE became a part of my life well im not surprised at all that my notifications would increase because Cait is there to like all of the comments and posts so nothing to be surprised of XD
Finally Im happy because in this clan I can express my true feelings and I can show my true attitude and that no one will stop me to do what I want... I hope that I can stay longer in this clan and will make more friends and wont get into fight or something that can hurt me or something that I... can hurt other members. 
Thats all I can say about this clan, well i dont have much to say but one word can describe this clan and its FUN!


Its up to you if you want to make it long or short. Then post it in or very own facebook page--- https://www.facebook.com/vermilioneyes

*dont lose your entry's link.
After posting your Essay to our fanpage's homepage, Please copy the link of your post.. How to get the post's link? Just click the time you posted it.. Then it will direct you to the sole post. Copy then create a link entry on ---https://www.facebook.com/vermilioneyes/app_191924250914374 (which is located at the tabs of the fanpage "VE Opening: Essay ENtries' Links) with the following instructions in the photo given below.



Tell your friends to visit https://www.facebook.com/vermilioneyes/app_191924250914374 Tell them to look for your entry and ask for likes.

The top 7 which have the most likes are the winners!
Then 3 among the entries left, we will choose 3 wonderful essays and will also be winners.

You can start submitting entries from April 1-14.

Winners will be announced on April 15.
So, all in all, there will be 10 winners!

This is only for VE Main, those who are not filipinos. VE International and VE bahasa are open. And you are very welcome to join.

NOTE: You can use either Tagalog or English
watch the opening trailer @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQNMIkSrwk&feature=youtu.be

To all participants, please give us a good play.
GOODLUCK! :)

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

- Copyright © 2013 Vermillion Eyes Clan - Powered by Blogger - Distributed By Blogger Themes - Designed by Johanes Djogan