Popular Post

Popular Posts

Posted by : Ako si Dm Feb 5, 2012

One week after the "To be VE" event, for those who wanted to join our dearest clan, I, Milo, requested the 6 new members who won the event to make an essay about VE, how they feel and can say to members of Vermillion Eyes.


I was so proud and touched with the essays.
I love it! Totally love it ~! 


To read their essays, just click the links below:


Xylee Pearl Seprado Bagsican's Essay

Jirah Tan's Essay

Amiel Wayne Maglanoc Ramos' Essay

Chezka De Leon's Essay

Danica Forteza's Essay

All Essays are posted here:
http://vermillioneyesevents.blogspot.com/


Thank you for loving VE even your just admitted a week ago. I'm proud of my members also for making them feel that way. I hope everyone in my clan will always be like that, happy and active. Even my our notifications in FB was so full, it even reaches 99 just in VE group notifications. They are that active. 


Hope you enjoy reading! :D
Keep supporting VE and like us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/vermilioneyes
- [VE] milo.
VE Master


VERMILLION ROCKS! <3


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 Vermillion Eyes Clan - Powered by Blogger - Distributed By Blogger Themes - Designed by Johanes Djogan